Faculty of Military Technology
Bulgarian cadet for Erasmus+ spring study period by Department of Air Force and Aircraft Technology
• As an Erasmus+ student at the University of Defence, Brno I had a lifetime opportunity to study in an international environment, to acquire new skills and special knowledge. I participated in classes, focused on my further education as a cadet in Bulgaria - in particular, I studied Avionics, Air Force Tactics, Communication, etc. Thus, I could develop as a specialist in Navigation, Communication and Surveillance Systems. I am grateful to my Czech teachers to present me, by other way, the aviation environment.
Future aircraft engineer from Technical University of Kosice spent 6 months on Erasmus+ at University of Defence
• It was a really good opportunity to have a chance to choose Brno precisely University of Defence like an Erasmus destination. I spent beautiful 6 months in second biggest city in Czech Republic.
French Air Force Academy offered scientific cooperation for student according to ERASMUS+
• The Erasmus + Traineeship program allowed me to spend two (April to June) beautiful months in the Centre de recherche de l'armée de l'air in Salon-de-Provence in the south of France. This opportunity to meet new culture, learn new things, participate on interesting projects and make new friend will stay unforgettable for me.
Three military pilots’ students for ERASMUS+ at Aviation Faculty in Bulgaria
• I and my other two classmates – Martin Novotný and Jakub Moštěk were together given a chance to attend studies for three months within the Erasmus+ Programme at "Vasil Levski" National Military University Aviation Faculty in Dolna Mitropolia, Bulgaria.
Visit to Polish Air Force Academy
• The Polish Air Force Academy (PAFA), known as the "School of the Eaglets", is one of the famous academies focused on the training of army and civilian pilots. The Academy is located in the Polish town of Deblin near Warsaw.