Faculty of Military Technology
Members of Air Force Department presented theirs research at 37th Digital Avionics Systems Conference, London, UK
• The 37th meeting of the Digital Avionics Systems Conference has continued in the rich profile of a preeminent aviation industry and research institution conference by focusing on avionics, communication, navigation and surveillance hardware and software systems, as well as human factors in aviation.
BASIC ATC PROCEDURE COURSE
• At the University of Defense we study air traffic control and during the internship we had a chance to take a part of a two-week „Basic ATC procedure course" provided by the Simulaton centre in the Armed forces academy of gen. M.R.Štefánik which is located in Liptovský Mikuláš. Goal of this course was to expand our theoretical and mainly practical skills regarding air traffic control.
Bulgarian cadet for Erasmus+ spring study period by Department of Air Force and Aircraft Technology
• As an Erasmus+ student at the University of Defence, Brno I had a lifetime opportunity to study in an international environment, to acquire new skills and special knowledge. I participated in classes, focused on my further education as a cadet in Bulgaria - in particular, I studied Avionics, Air Force Tactics, Communication, etc. Thus, I could develop as a specialist in Navigation, Communication and Surveillance Systems. I am grateful to my Czech teachers to present me, by other way, the aviation environment.
Future aircraft engineer from Technical University of Kosice spent 6 months on Erasmus+ at University of Defence
• It was a really good opportunity to have a chance to choose Brno precisely University of Defence like an Erasmus destination. I spent beautiful 6 months in second biggest city in Czech Republic.
French Air Force Academy offered scientific cooperation for student according to ERASMUS+
• The Erasmus + Traineeship program allowed me to spend two (April to June) beautiful months in the Centre de recherche de l'armée de l'air in Salon-de-Provence in the south of France. This opportunity to meet new culture, learn new things, participate on interesting projects and make new friend will stay unforgettable for me.