Faculty of Economics and Management
The logisticians of the Qatar Armed Forces visit the Faculty of Military Leadership University of Defence
• On 8 August 2018, the Faculty of Military Leadership of the University of Defence visited representatives of logistics branches from the Qatar Armed Forces, led by Brigadier General Ali Saeed, M. Al-Shuaibi.
• On 21 - 24 May 2018, the annual transport-logistic excercise MAGLITE held at the National University of Public Service under the umbrella of UK Defense Logistics School.
American Officers at the Department of Military Art
• For its officers, the United States Army opens several educational programmes. One of them is a programme of The Olmsted Foundation. Its aim is to give a tree-years-period to study at university abroad with a goal to get Master's degree and to improve foreign language. To be a holder of this scholarship is very prestigious. Every year, only fifteen to twenty of the most qualified officers are selected to get this scholarship. Two of them, nevertheless, delivered a lecture for a study subject of the Department of Military Art.
Public Procurement Course at the Department of Logistics
• On 3 to 5 January 2018, a "Public Procurement" course was held at the Department of Logistics. The course, which is aimed at students of the fourth year of the Logistics Study Module, is part of State Property Management subject.
Workshop of Department of Logistics
• On 27 November there was a workshop held at the Department of Logistics in cooperation with the academic staff of the Mendel University in Brno entitled "New Technology for Life Cycle Assessment".