Faculty of Military Health Sciences
V4 National Military Health Service Chiefs Meet in Hradec Králové
• As a part of their visit to the Czech Military Health Service Agency, the chiefs of Visegrad Four member countries’ military health services paid a trip to the Faculty of Military Health Sciences of the Univesity of Defence in Hradec Kralove on Tuesday, 10 May 2016.
Belgrade Military Medical Academy Welcome Czech Military Medicine Students
• Three of the Military General Medicine students from the Faculty of Military Health Sciences of the University of Defence set out a two-week journey to Belgrade for a cooperation visit with the Military Medical Academy. Thus, sergeants Jan Brixi (5th year), Sabina Hovancová (4th year) and David Altrichter (4th year) resumed the activities started last year with the premier successful students exchange with the Serbian partner institution.
The success in the prestigious medical journal with IF 54.42
• The scientists from the Department of Epidemiology, Faculty of Military Health Sciences, University of Defense tested a new vaccine against strip herpes in adults. The received results of this clinical study have been published in one of the most prestigious journal The New England Journal of Medicine.
Minister of Defence Visits the Faculty of Military Health Sciences
• Czech Minister of Defence Martin Stropnický visited the University of Defence’ Faculty of Military Health Sciences in Hradec Kralove on Monday, 2 February 2015. Colonel Jiří Páral as the head of the Faculty welcomed the guest to Faculty’s premises and presented the work of the eight departments. Then minister took a tour to the laboratories and Vivarium.
Faculty of Military Health Sciences Graduation Ceremony
dignity of the East Bohemia Museum in Hradec Králové was the proper milieu for the graduation ceremony of the Master’s and
doctoral degree students from the Faculty of Military Health Sciences held on
Friday, 27 June 2014.
Hradec Králové FMHS’ Scientists Lecture for Georgia Government
• The scientists representing the Faculty of Military
Health Sciences to the international scientific conference in Tbilisi met the Georgia
prime minister, several ministers and the US ambassador to Georgia. The conference
focused on research and findings in chemical, biological and nuclear