You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
University of Defence in Brno
Mainpage University of Defence
Faculty of Military Leadership
Faculty of Military Technology
Faculty of Military Health Sciences
NBC Defence Institute
Centre for Security and Military Strategic Studies
Physical Training and Sports Centre
research and development
information sources, services and facilities
public and media
Faculty of Military Leadership Erasmus Offer
Levý obsah stránky
Reception, Staging and Onward Movement One-Week Orientation Course
• From 1 to 5 October 2018, the 5th regular Reception, Staging and Onward Movement (RSOM) Course takes place at the University of Defense. It is an orientation course arranged in the cooperation of the Department of Logistics of the Faculty of Military Leadership and of Multinational Logistics Coordination Center (MLCC). A similar course took place in Montenegro in 2018, successfully completed by the mobile team consisted of the representatives of Logistics Department and MLCC.
University of Defence Offer Players and Facilities to Cavaliers Hockey Club
• Not less than eight University of Defence students have been listed on Brno’s Cavaliers Hockey Club roster, a member of the European University Hockey League. The two-day Erasmus+ conference hosted by the club early in October covered club’s cooperation with the military university and other partners plus the challenges the club faces in fitness preparation. The presentations focused mainly on dual career issues.
All for the Team
• The University of Defence and the CIRC Centre arranged a camp for the national cyber security competition team members on 20 and 21 August 2018. The team will compete for the Czech Republic in the international competition held in the United Kingdom.
NCS College 2018: Managers‘ Course Over, Codifiers‘ Course Open
• The University of Defence hosts for the fourth time the international NCS College codification courses at the turn of August and September. The Managers' and Codifiers' Course took place in the last week of August while the two-week-long Codifiers' Course opened on 3 September.
Through South American Jungle to Final State Exam
• Try to imagine thick rainforest vegetation, gloom light, incredible humidity, occasional rain showers, insect raids, poisonous vermin like snakes, frogs, spiders or caterpillars. All completed with bad visibility meaning worse orientation. That is the picture of French Guiana, where two of the University of Defence students – sergeant first class Michal Popovyc and staff sergeant Adam Weisser, both Commandos club members – attended a demanding survival course lead by experienced French instructors.
Almost Ten Dozens of the University of Defence Graduates Commission
• In the middle of vacations, on 27 July, the only military university in the Czech Republic held the passing out ceremony of the 2018 graduates in the central square in Brno. For the second time, the school thus showed the sense of belonging to the city where it deploys. Public watched the ceremony and witnessed the 114 students leaving the school for their first military career positions.
UoD News Portal
Conferences and Seminars
University of Defence News
Pravý obsah stránky
University of Defence News Portal
The current browser does not support Web pages that contain the IFRAME element. To use this Web Part, you must use a browser that supports this element, such as Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
© 2018 University of Defence | Kounicova 65, 662 10 Brno, Czech Republic