Mainpage University of Defence
i: Military Geography programme students
Winter Survival 2019: 7th Mechanised Brigade Win
• It is Thursday 31 January 2019 afternoon in the Jesenik Mountains and all has got quiet. Four days of tough struggle to beat nature's traps, the challenges of events and to push own limits are over for the military Winter Survival 2019 participants. After the final stage, the Czech teams occupy the top positions while the Slovaks end third.
Two Female Competitors at Winter Survival
• The participants in Winter Survival 2019 military competition spent the first freezing night in the woods near the Ski Areal in Vrbno pod Pradedem after moving demanding twenty-five kilometres. All nineteen teams managed to arrive there on Monday night.
U.S. Ambassador at the University of Defence: After One Hundred Years We Stay Still Shoulder to Shoulder
• HE Stephen B King, the US Ambassador to the Czech Republic, paid a visit to the University of Defence on Friday, 16 November 2018, to present the contemporary challenges of security and defence policy for the United States in a lecture for the General Staff Course trainees and other university staff, teachers and students.
Reception, Staging and Onward Movement One-Week Orientation Course
• From 1 to 5 October 2018, the 5th regular Reception, Staging and Onward Movement (RSOM) Course takes place at the University of Defense. It is an orientation course arranged in the cooperation of the Department of Logistics of the Faculty of Military Leadership and of Multinational Logistics Coordination Center (MLCC). A similar course took place in Montenegro in 2018, successfully completed by the mobile team consisted of the representatives of Logistics Department and MLCC.
University of Defence Offer Players and Facilities to Cavaliers Hockey Club
• Not less than eight University of Defence students have been listed on Brno’s Cavaliers Hockey Club roster, a member of the European University Hockey League. The two-day Erasmus+ conference hosted by the club early in October covered club’s cooperation with the military university and other partners plus the challenges the club faces in fitness preparation. The presentations focused mainly on dual career issues.