Mainpage University of Defence
U.S. Ambassador at the University of Defence: After One Hundred Years We Stay Still Shoulder to Shoulder
• HE Stephen B King, the US Ambassador to the Czech Republic, paid a visit to the University of Defence on Friday, 16 November 2018, to present the contemporary challenges of security and defence policy for the United States in a lecture for the General Staff Course trainees and other university staff, teachers and students.
Reception, Staging and Onward Movement One-Week Orientation Course
• From 1 to 5 October 2018, the 5th regular Reception, Staging and Onward Movement (RSOM) Course takes place at the University of Defense. It is an orientation course arranged in the cooperation of the Department of Logistics of the Faculty of Military Leadership and of Multinational Logistics Coordination Center (MLCC). A similar course took place in Montenegro in 2018, successfully completed by the mobile team consisted of the representatives of Logistics Department and MLCC.
University of Defence Offer Players and Facilities to Cavaliers Hockey Club
• Not less than eight University of Defence students have been listed on Brno’s Cavaliers Hockey Club roster, a member of the European University Hockey League. The two-day Erasmus+ conference hosted by the club early in October covered club’s cooperation with the military university and other partners plus the challenges the club faces in fitness preparation. The presentations focused mainly on dual career issues.
All for the Team
• The University of Defence and the CIRC Centre arranged a camp for the national cyber security competition team members on 20 and 21 August 2018. The team will compete for the Czech Republic in the international competition held in the United Kingdom.
NCS College 2018: Managers‘ Course Over, Codifiers‘ Course Open
• The University of Defence hosts for the fourth time the international NCS College codification courses at the turn of August and September. The Managers' and Codifiers' Course took place in the last week of August while the two-week-long Codifiers' Course opened on 3 September.