You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
University of Defence in Brno
Mainpage University of Defence
Faculty of Military Leadership
Faculty of Military Technology
Faculty of Military Health Sciences
NBC Defence Institute
Centre for Security and Military Strategic Studies
Physical Training and Sports Centre
research and development
information sources, services and facilities
public and media
Faculty of Military Leadership Erasmus Offer
Levý obsah stránky
The Line of Development 7 Working Group Meeting at the University of Defence in Brno
• The University of Defence hosted in its Hall of Traditions the annual meeting of the Line of Development 7 – a working group established by the European Security and Defence College (ESDC) to manage the international project of young officers’ exchanges inspired by Erasmus.
Academic Graduation Ceremonies
• The military parade ceremony of the University of Defence 2017 graduation held for the first time in the Brno city central square on Friday was accompanied by the academic graduation ceremonies taking place in the Brno University of Technology hall five times on Thursday and Friday.
University of Defence Graduation Ceremony in City Centre for the First Time
• The only military institution of tertiary education in the Czech Republic and its home city demonstrated their sense of belonging together holding the military parade of the 2017 graduate ceremony in the Brno central square for the first time in history. The school commanding staff and graduates’ relatives and friends, together with the representatives of the armed forces command, national and local administration bodies and leading institutions.
International Military Academic Forum 2017
• More than ninety participants from twenty-two countries of Europe and North America have gathered for a five-day event that takes place in the hotel of the Army of the Czech Republic named Komorní Hrádek. The reason is that the Faculty of Military Leadership, University of Defence, has organized the international Military Academic Forum (iMAF), the annual meeting of the representatives of military universities and academies.
NATO Modelling and Simulation Group Meet at University of Defence
• The 2017 Spring meeting of NATO Modelling and Simulation Group (NMSG) took place in the University of Defence club hall on the last week of April. Along with other five Science and Technology Organization (STO) panels, the group forms the backbone access of NATO to research and development. The NMSG meeting was attended by 74 representatives coming from 28 countries in the world.
UoD News Portal
Conferences and Seminars
University of Defence News
Pravý obsah stránky
University of Defence News Portal
The current browser does not support Web pages that contain the IFRAME element. To use this Web Part, you must use a browser that supports this element, such as Internet Explorer 7.0 or later.
© 2017 University of Defence in Brno | Kounicova 65, 662 10 Brno, Czech Republic